Thursday, March 26, 2009

Take Arginine To Grow



Q: What kind of music Mihai Margineanu approach?
Can you manage to make me understand .... that I argued with a colleague about it and she says out loud that the great folk singer Mihai Margineanu approaches like .... I do not really have the musical knowledge and Therefore I ask you ... I promise that one who will make me understand and I like the music it plays Margineanu will have to choose between a bottle of house wine, 10 beers (500 ml / bottle / Romanian), 10 juice (500 ml / sticla-naturale/cu acid) or a carton of water (500 ml / pet-payment / mineral).

Update: Contest you to Sunday (3/29/2009) at 18 ..... the winner will be heard Monday, 30/03/2009 at 9 o'clock. Anonymous of course have the smallest chance of winning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment