Sunday, March 15, 2009

No Cd для Aoe

Talk Express Monitor via wine for you sir .... advisor Kraila

today will want to win at poker books with your friends, Mr Loga, Mr. Tibi and of course the former senator from Brasov PSD (for some reason the name escapes me now but I promise to tell you when I remember) the amount you owe the state of affairs that we have ... you know very well .... and if you maybe put pennies remains something of a glass of red wine with cola.

And to conclude a beautiful Sunday morning as befits a glass will dedicate a song for you and your fellow party, the Moldavian Buruienesti: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v

= XeM0lS0tkFM

"Whatever you say now look to tomorrow


Talk wine to me


Not taking into account everything you say, what do you ... Without


(Georgia)


I do not want change, you understand me


I just need you, Love and Money


days I do not, you keep one for me And when


be worst we go so well.


bind us much too long, it's not like to delete


But everything start to look more beautiful and was wrong Instead


always remember everything that was bad


And your hurt every time you think


Tell me why you stay away, why you treat me so


I feel suspicious, you always catch me with something


But after the rain comes the sun in your day Even if I



And more nonsense

say much crap, you know


Everything you say now look to tomorrow


Talk wine to me


Stop taking everything I tell you, what do


Without you ... (George). "Let's


encounter a glass ..... HAC!! HAC!!


I love my jokes! HA-HA-HA-HA



0 comments:

Post a Comment