Monday, December 29, 2008

Who Is Hiring Part-time Students In Brampton

pearls and jokes

laugh on the final year of European football personalities:
official website of UEFA, has published the hottest "pearls" of coaches and officials from the time of Euro 2008. The competition was not only delicious land, but the press conferences where the participating teams and officials selectionerii federations had their moments of glory. Karel Bruckner, Czech coach , explain why not use a match Koller and Baros. "To put two central strikers on the field against a team that has the biggest problems is that the sides have to play with 13 players."
Ludovic Magnin, Switzerland captain, had a dilemma ... "Do not play at all well. I was criticized in friendlies and I do not understand, now we lose all the time and praise. Even I did not realize what was happening. "
Leo Beenhakker, Poland coach , remembered ... "When I was coach of Trinidad & Tobago, I would wake up every day listening to Bob Matrlkey. Now, I wake up with headaches. "
Ionut Lupescu and traditions, "says that when it rains, the clay is wet and that brings good fortune." Rafael Van der Vaart
of category I and I: All the talk about Van Basten's goal in 1988, but it was just luck!
Raymond Domenech, full of charm that usually refuse questions about the match against Italy, who had just approached: "go and drink a coffee at this press conference I will not talk about this game." After the defeat, we provided: "I do not think his resignation, only now I think my marriage with Estelle. Miroslav Klose
Luca Toni has just learned that to fight with your best friend of or and wanted to console him. "So he wrote me a message, I called him, but he told me that, in fact, his best friend was a ball." Toni has not scored a goal than the Euro, and that the goal of Romania, but was canceled by the referee.
Bastain Schweinsteiger befriended Angela Merkel, who became his adviser tactics during competition. "First he told me not to do anything stupid so I did. Then he told me to play the game like two years ago ... Well if you say that the German chancellor, then I complied! "

promise to come back and pearls of politicians, but also friends of the journalists :)).. .... will give only one example: "One and I said further discussion.
waiting comments, suggestions and examples of pearls ... but have fun so the end of the year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment